My 1999 Accord V6 Coupe (2010 update!)

Raymond

Reaction score
Re: My 1999 Accord V6 Coupe

The black widow sideskirts and rear bumper look hideous, luckily your car is black so it doesn't stand out so bad. Otherwise, the car's pretty clean man. Some nice pictures in there too. :)

nexTOme

Reaction score

looks good, get oem headlight, slam the crap out of her then you'll be good :D

AbflugSupra

Reaction score

yah u can find em on ebay...easily :p

but yah honestly...sux that i cant drop my car cuz first of all its way too expensive lol...and secondly i live in Ohio and the roads here are so bad to the point where i'd destroy my car lol :/

pyaarawala

Reaction score

Get a mild drop then. Something like Eibach Pro Kit or Neuspeed Sport lowering springs. And yeah I'd look into an OEM lip kit all around after saving up money.

Still, a nice looking coupe you got there.

Ace99

Reaction score

i like the work youve done. car looks really clean too, i just became a proud owner of a 99 Accord V6 Coupe and based on what ive seen here i have some plans now of what i want to do

did you do all the work yourself, if so which mod was the hardest, which was the most expensive?

AbflugSupra

Reaction score

to respond to Ace99, i did the interior blue leds, fully wired the stereo, removed the accord decal, simply put on the silver dash trims, changed the spark plug wires, and installed the blue hoses....thats really about it. i dont have much on my car...so i didnt do much lol. the body work, headlights, and tints were not done by me

Back