My 1999 Accord V6 Coupe (2010 update!)

AbflugSupra

Reaction score
Re: My 1999 Accord V6 Coupe

yah..thanx man. (btw i LOVE disturbed :D)

but yah...definately plan on getting HID's in the future...along with possible new headlights...but not so sure yet. like i said, i have so many plans for this car, i'm just super poor lol

v_seks

Reaction score

clean accord! just wondering.. whats the difference in a 99 from a 00'? and more pics :)

SykVSyx

Reaction score

More blue than red in the engine bay.

Not a fan of the bodykit/exhaust. So much potential though for the black 6GA Coupe.

AbflugSupra

Reaction score

well hoping to get a lip kint to replace the body kit. i bought the car with the body kit on it with only 76k miles on it for a great deal so i bought it. sooo yah will be going with the lip kit approach but i'm low on funds :pP

Raymond

Reaction score

Just noticed you have pretty much the same car I'm looking at possibly buying soon.... '99 automatic V6 coupe with around 100k miles. Have you had any problems with the car? I want to know what I'm potentially getting myself into lol.

v_seks

Reaction score

well hoping to get a lip kint to replace the body kit. i bought the car with the body kit on it with only 76k miles on it for a great deal so i bought it. sooo yah will be going with the lip kit approach but i'm low on funds :pP

what kind of lip u lookin for? mugen, oem, type r? look around ebay or craigslist. i got my front and rear on craigslist for 100 only:D

AbflugSupra

Reaction score

Raymond: my car is running great and no problems at all so far! the only thing i had to change were the brakes...but thats cuz the previous owner hadn't changed em. so i slapped on new brakes and the car is running great. its a great car nonetheless, and regardless if u tune it or not :D

V_seks: im probably looking for the oem lip kit...hard to find though. i'd take my car to a body shop so they can order it for me...but it's so ****in expensive...u know where i can find one??

v_seks

Reaction score

Raymond: my car is running great and no problems at all so far! the only thing i had to change were the brakes...but thats cuz the previous owner hadn't changed em. so i slapped on new brakes and the car is running great. its a great car nonetheless, and regardless if u tune it or not :D

V_seks: im probably looking for the oem lip kit...hard to find though. i'd take my car to a body shop so they can order it for me...but it's so ****in expensive...u know where i can find one??

try searching for bayson r motors... thats where i get some of my stuff... damn if i get my accord next to yours. yours would look really dropped.. lol.. is that stock height?

AbflugSupra

Reaction score

yah...mine would just look lower because of the sides and rear body kit :p

Back