My 1st and 2nd oil change...

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
so sorry if I talk like a noob cuz I am... so deal with it...

I just change my 1st oil on last thursday... on my dads. 3rd gen accord... it took me 2 hrs cuz I couldn't open the oil filter... and have to go back to walmart to buy it... its was ok...

the next day... I did my car which took like 15 min... thats like a whole lot faster... LOL... and change my HID to 8k cus my 10k ballad went dead and gotta buy new ballad (cost $40 in ebay) so i decided to go 8k (cost $60 in ebay) looks good... but I like my 10k better... maybe i change the bulb back to 10k next month... or december... i dunno yet...

by the way... i got one of the best deal on castrol gtx highmilage oil ( 5qrt wit fram filter for $14.99 usually i spent around $24 for oil and filter it was in pep boys)

i was like whooaaa...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
congrats for the oil change, but get rid of ur 10k bulbs :slap:

TheHunter

Reaction score
Oil changes will save you a lot of money. Also... maybe he saved 10 bucks now... but in 10 oil changes, that's already 100.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
yup money is money they all add up... and whats with 10k bulb... i personally like em better... is it because its too... blue? I mean if its legal i wanna the 25k bulb its like blue period... thats what i want... but its for show only... sigh...

finch13

Reaction score
Engrish? CSK had a deal last week for 5 qts Mobil1 and Mobil1 filter for $20 after rebate. What a deal!

VietGuhTrippie

Reaction score
Ditch the retarded 10k bulbs. You annoy everyone that you drive behind and everyone traveling in the opposite direction. Period.

Back