My 2000 Front end;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSKENE247

Reaction score
Haters are gunna hate, and yea if we were in a car club together it would be different. I posted it here to show my car. The headlights are black housed, they have been since 08. I've taken apart my headlights about 6 times and done so many different led combinations and things. I don't drive at night as I am at college, we just walk to parties and ****. The light output is about the same as stock since my hids are really bright. Thanks for everyone who said something nice haha. That's why I'm on forums. Not to be bashed. Pretty wack if you ask me. Better to be a poor kid working on his car than some stupid spoiled kid slanging drugs out of it.

KSKENE247

Reaction score
How can you see at night? Is that even legal?

Nope it's not legal, and I can see fine with my lights. I didn't just paint and go for it. I went sanded them down to a thin but dark coat and clear coated them. Pretty simple job and I like them. If I get a ticket then it'll be like 20 dollars and I had my fun. No big deal.

Truejello

Reaction score
not bad man, its interesting for sure. i was hoping you could put a better pic and one with the lights on at night. i wanna see what the output looks like.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I could never do that to my old accord, but under the circumstances I am all for it. ANYTHING to darken HIDs in stock housing. 8000K has to just glare like no other.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Not my style but if you like it then be proud of it. In for output of the lights and crazy parties :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back