my 98 LX sedan

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
got most of my 5 lug conversion done. just have to install the parking brake cables, get a front camber kit & find some lug nuts that dont stick out as much, lol.

sorry about the crappy pics, but they are from my cell.
5lug.jpg

5lug1.jpg

5lug0.jpg

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
thanks Alejandro. i finally got the right lug nuts. man, it makes a world of difference, lol.

acedomain

Reaction score
so im thinking of doing the conversion as well in the future but i want the newer tl or tsx wheels on mine ....and then i would have to sell my 4 lug rims now that i like alot and get new ones so i cant make up my mind but this is like probably for the end of summer im gonna use the tl rims for my winter setup

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
alejandro, ill probably just keep the wheel the same color. if i had a black car, i'd definitely paint them black, but ill just leave them the way they are.

finally got the acura lug nuts, so they dont stick out. once i clean the car, i have to get some better pics.

DSC00441.jpg

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
thanks guys.

well, i went to a junkyard. got the rear spindles (complete), for about $100 for the pair. each front spindle ran me $75. im the service manager at a shop, so i got the brake cables from the dealer, front & rear rotors, front calipers w/ pads from my shop, so those prices vary. i did the rear spindles including the brake cables. while one of my techs did the front for me. after i got everything together, i found that the bearings were bad, so i ended up replacing both rear bearings too.

Back