my 98 project

stanleybb50

Reaction score
Good luck with the 250 HP -- I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but that's just a lotta HP.

Looks like you're gonna have a nice ride when all done either way - congrats on the upcoming project and for doin it all yourself!

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Yeah good luck with that 250hp... Hope you're strapped with cash and if so then don't be greedy give me some. Lol Can't wait to see the car turn into a dream.

750chop

Reaction score
my car looks just like this lol....but worse

yeah, i just saw that. i was about to inquire about parts until i read that whole 50 post thing... oh well. you could always try to fix it? if i ever get a fkn day off i got to go pick up my welder and get to hackin on this thing. I just sold my suburban so i got the room to do it finally...

Johnson

Reaction score
yeah, i just saw that. i was about to inquire about parts until i read that whole 50 post thing... oh well. you could always try to fix it? if i ever get a fkn day off i got to go pick up my welder and get to hackin on this thing. I just sold my suburban so i got the room to do it finally...

you could buy stuff but cant sell until 50 posts

cant wait to see what your going to do!

750chop

Reaction score
well, ill give you a teaser anyway. 2-tone paint, bags, blacked tail and headlights some black and tan interior work, stereo and of course speed...

Back