My 99 sedan....i4 updated 8/1/12

98eksedan

Reaction score
Re: My 99 sedan....i4

It does need more low.....alot more but car funds are on hold ac went out at the house :(

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Shadow1

Reaction score

I'm sure your car would have looked good if you dropped it. Lol.

The new ones will look good too. And i know how you feel man. This stock height is killing me. Lol.

98eksedan

Reaction score

i will be dropped in due time, i have some ebay coils i might throw on for now lol, i need to order a 2 fenders, and get the body straight along w/ rolling the fenders... then slap my wheels on and get started on the interior. after that im thinking about some boost but not sure on that. :rock:

Shadow1

Reaction score

i will be dropped in due time, i have some ebay coils i might throw on for now lol, i need to order a 2 fenders, and get the body straight along w/ rolling the fenders... then slap my wheels on and get started on the interior. after that im thinking about some boost but not sure on that. :rock:

lol. thats what i plan on doing for the time being. ive had ebay sleeves before. they're fine as long as you dont try to slam your car. and once you get some good struts up there they'll be even better. i had them on some Skunk2 Sport struts and they rode fine. but that was on my CB(90-93 accord).

honestly, i would have kept the other rims. since i seen what the 002s look like with a 0 offset, i might go with the 16x8s with some 205/50s. got any other pics of the accord with the 002s on them?

98eksedan

Reaction score

No after i took the pick i took em off the car...

98eksedan

Reaction score

Thanks should have the car back friday or saturday and next week it goes back in for paint...

Latest posts

Back