my Accord

blindside

Reaction score
du3ce said:
damn those are s-techs??? they look just like my htechs

that's what i was gonna say, i was about to get disappointed but yeah he was running 40 instead of 45 so gap looks bigger.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Looks good. Yeah, not that impressed with the S-tech drop. I'm diggin' them HID's. Nice and bright.

6THGEN_AI4

Nice S-tech drop, I'm running 215/45/17 but I'm not dropped so my gap is enormous; I was wondering how much you paid for it, Nice HID and I totally agree about the blackhousing. even though I have projectors I'm planning to do blackhousing to my factory ones just to change the routine.

solaceaccord

Reaction score
visually, if the tires are lower profile, the rims itself will look larger. You will see more rim than tire. now, an larger profile will make the tire/rims together look larger. you are right about the gap, the larger profile will make the gap smaller.

kennyhui

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
Nice S-tech drop, I'm running 215/45/17 but I'm not dropped so my gap is enormous; I was wondering how much you paid for it, Nice HID and I totally agree about the blackhousing. even though I have projectors I'm planning to do blackhousing to my factory ones just to change the routine.

i paid 750 CAD for the springs, shocks and installion......i will change my tire to 215/45/17 next summer!!! n ya, i will change my light to JDM housing whicj is blackhousing!!! but i will do it if i hv $$$ n time!!!! =_="

Back