my build progress thread after 5spd swap, now built motor & more boost! no56k

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
Good luck on the second go around, Lmk if you ever want a piece of that stock motor pimpin' ha.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
So guys, fourth block is in! built and all the good stuff and it has a break in tune of 8-9psi @ 253whp. Forgot to get the dyno sheet from the shop before they closed for new year but hopefully weather will be better soon and i will be able to make a few videos and pix.

ActNow

Reaction score
woo hoo just can't wait to see your latest work!!!!:deal:

Edit: By the way your photo's on the first page are no longer working unless its only my computer, which I doubt. Just thought you should know.

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
First things first, a few updates on what i have been upto...

5 lug conversion..

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

and new block..

block.jpg

block2.jpg

new shoes

IMG_3361.jpg

and yes i know they dont work cuz my old photobucket got either hacked or i deleted it im not really sure and it sucks because all my old pix are now no more =(

iHazSnail

Reaction score
the rotor hat for the conversion took 2 months!!!!! i had all the parts BUT the that and i thought ksport screwed me over and now ill have parts that i cant do anything with and blah but thankfully i got them after two months and now she is resting the rain out in the garage :D

nyknick1015

Reaction score
AHHH SHAHID I txted u a couple weeks ago askin something about paint but i4got, i dunno if u got it. for a second i thought u gave up on your accord because i havent seen updates in a while and i know u drive a g35 now right.

cant wait to see the updates man

iHazSnail

Reaction score
BBS CH wheels?
haha close but not it

AHHH SHAHID I txted u a couple weeks ago askin something about paint but i4got, i dunno if u got it. for a second i thought u gave up on your accord because i havent seen updates in a while and i know u drive a g35 now right.

cant wait to see the updates man
I went to Pakistan for three weeks and got back i think last week? can't keep track of time and space too much going on. What was it about? Text or call me anytime dude i only sleep 2-3 hours :)
btw, G37xS :p

Back