my car back in the day!

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
Well I don't know what your accord looked like stock, thanks for replying though I appreciate it. :)

what? you dont know how stock accord look like? here it is

98_Honda_Accord_(544x408).jpg

jvirusvirus

Reaction score
^ im with you, but if you dont have all that maaannn you gotta show us how you did that paint job looks real clean!

Earl Scheib is charging 1,100 for a black paint job....

Erik123456789

Reaction score
Dude that looks GREAT for that price! I'm guessing you have a paint spot, paint gun and all the good stuff correct?

CORRECT! My friend offered me to have his paint gun because he had never used it before or didn't know how. Originally I was only planning on painting some 19inch wheels I used to have, but I decided to just go ahead and try painting myself since ANY kind of paint job was going to look better after the car accident I had.

OOPS forgot to mention the paint spot, the paint spot is my GARAGE lol.

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
nice transformation bro!

edit: dont sweat kids like him erik, hes probly mad cuz he couldnt sell his ridiculously overpriced car :henry:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Car looks good. Why haven't you put the mugen side skirts on? Kinda looks odd with a front and rear only. Hell if you don't like the holes that are on the mugen sides you can fill them in for an even cleaner look. Like I said though your car looks great. Props!

Last edited:
Back