My Car Eated A Deer :sad:

finch13

Reaction score
So, I was driving home around 3:15am last night in my hometown, which is kind of a rural area 30 minutes outside of the Twin Cities. Just bumping some tunes with the high beams on... see a deer in the ditch. She's (it's a doe) walking slowly, look's at me all "deer in headlights" and then decides to book it in front of my car. I slammed the brakes, probably slowed down from 55-60mph to 30-40mph and locked up the tires briefly (thank you Hawk HPS pads!)

Front bumper made contact with all 4 legs, deer rolled up and over the hood and it's *** spanked my A-pillar.

The ONLY damage is to the hood, nothing else is bent or dented.

Cliffs: Hit a deer at 30-40mph and I need a new hood.

Pics:

hood1.jpg

hood2.jpg

profile1.jpg

profile2.jpg

*** spankin' deer.
apillar-1.jpg

Still some hair the next day :lawl:
hood3.jpg

I can't imagine the world of **** I'd be in if the deer went UNDER the car, it can and has happened.

Thanks for looking :D

Last edited:

likeawp

Reaction score
ouch such bad luck.....thankfully nothing else except the hood is damaged........this is a good excuse to get a carbon fiber hood :hihi:

deers are really emo and likes to jump out in front of moving cars.........I dodged 2 deers during my trip to Yosemite...........and my sister in her Camry killed one 4 X 4 status (there was blood in the engine bay)

Deers FTL

finch13

Reaction score
ouch such bad luck.....thankfully nothing else except the hood is damaged........this is a good excuse to get a carbon fiber hood :hihi:

deers are really emo and likes to jump out in front of moving cars.........I dodged 2 deers during my trip to Yosemite...........and my sister in her Camry killed one 4 X 4 status (there was blood in the engine bay)

Deers FTL

Wow, that was the first thought in my head: "I now have a reason to buy a CF hood" :lawl:

I woulda dodged it, but it didn't look like it would run since I see deer in the ditch all the time out there.

I don't now if I killed the deer, I didn't check. He wasn't there when I went to take a look this afternoon. Who knows, a farmer/redneck coulda heard me and went out to save the meat, it's not uncommon.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
dude i almost killed the whole bambi family a week ago at almost the exact same time as you did.... glad you're okay dood

Cpyro

Reaction score
think maybe thats a sign its best u dont drive anymore lol :jae:

Back