my car got hit

ls/low'n'slow

Reaction score
Well today while i was at work my car got hit by a box truck.
Today we were waiting for a delivery from hmotorsonline.com. Wilson Trucking was the company delivering the motor. Well we got the delivery and everything was good to go, so he was on his way. Well bout an hour later i was going to leave to lunch and noticed my car was hit. Immediately i knew it was the box truck that hit my car cause we were really slow at the shop today and no one really came by. So i go tell my boss and go review the security cameras to see who had done it. While watching the video i notice he had side swiped my car. Then i called the transport company and the cops to report the hit and run. The driver came back and said he didnt do it cause he would of noticed it. So blah blah blah cops made report... trucker said he didn't do it but video proved he did. Now i have to wait for them to cut me a check. Well now i need a new fender cause it is gouged deeply. Also a new headlight cause it is to gouged badly and cracked .

pic of truck that hit my car :
wilson-trucking-martket-st.-greensboro,nc-3-30-09.jpg

pics of the damage:
89b6be11.jpg

04d38d21.jpg

169f2799.jpg

f1c2d476.jpg

6bdaa42d.jpg

a9d21950.jpg

ls/low'n'slow

Reaction score
if you look at the truck you can see the part that hit my car which is the metal tail gate part that hangs nlow

dtraill27

Reaction score
sucks man. my grandmom got hit by a truck before and the trucker pulled the same bull**** where they are like i would have realized if i hit you and. need to man up and admit their mistake. glad you got video proof and itll be taken care of

ls/low'n'slow

Reaction score
sucks man. my grandmom got hit by a truck before and the trucker pulled the same bull**** where they are like i would have realized if i hit you and. need to man up and admit their mistake. glad you got video proof and itll be taken care of

yea i have been hearing that all day that they always pull that off

Thank god for video survailence (sp?)

yes thank god

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow... i'm glad u got all tht on video as proof... it's a hassle, but at least u'll get ur car fixed :thumbsup:

Back