my CGen ride

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
Looks real good we have the same taste I would go with an 8 inch wide wheel though atleast when it comes to 17+ inch wheels. The flush look would give make that car a real head turner

jdm egizzle 6

Reaction score
Yea I wish they were concaved and a +8in wide rim but for 350 couldn't complain with almost new tires

Geewiz

Reaction score
Similar to mine, i have the black sedan with coupe bumper convert and CF coupe hood. Need to do a ride thread myself still. Just got a million things doing to car at once but will have progress pics.

Will be following yours now.

jdm egizzle 6

Reaction score
Similar to mine, i have the black sedan with coupe bumper convert and CF coupe hood. Need to do a ride thread myself still. Just got a million things doing to car at once but will have progress pics.

Will be following yours now.

That's cool I wish I would have started this thread when the car was all stock. It took me two years to get it to look like this, its hard to find the parts here in az. Do work with your ride it will look sick ..

As you guys can see I need the coupe bumper support so the hood an bumper can line up completely. Also as you can all see from the new pics where it needs love.

jdm egizzle 6

Reaction score
Want to modify a 98-00 coupe oem one on the front, and maybe wings west on the sides n back

Alis98v6

Reaction score
Sweet car man I love the rims ! How much those run you ? There is a honda meet this Saturday at friendship park you should try to go . My car is almost bone stock but ill be there

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I like it! Is that a coupe rear bumper cover on the back too? I don't think I've ever seen it done on a sedan! Looks great, and you have perfect fit for a future OEM rear lip if you so choose.. :)

I have yet to see a full OEM lip kit on a sedan.

jdm egizzle 6

Reaction score
Going 5lug
2n747dg.jpg

veb4ph.jpg

35k3fhg.jpg

vzhnis.jpg

Last edited:
Back