My clutch line is threaded on both ends

jonesy

Reaction score
I replaced my clutchline and slave cylinder and went to buy my slave cylinder and they only have one type and thats the one that has just a round end flare to lock in with a pin. Mine was threaded into the factory slave cylinder, 12mmx1.0 threads. Help anyone.....

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Stock one has a pin holding it in too. You just probably unscrewed the line from the fitting that's being held in with the pin.

jonesy

Reaction score
Well its my buddies car, im with the 4th gen cb7s, but if that is the case, he has threw away the old slave cylinder and i dont have that piece and its not listed at all on honda parts store.

jonesy

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get this adapter piece thats factory?

jonesy

Reaction score
I cant find that adapter part anywhere, its not a part on any parts list, could someone help me find this piece.. thanks

SxyRed6gen

Reaction score
If memory serves the 98-00 had the screw in line and the 01-02 had the smooth end and pin. If you still have the line with the threaded end you can use any of the older F and H slave cylinders I believe. Ive interchanged these parts from my H22A and F23

finch13

Reaction score
98-00 had a nylon slave and 01-02 has the updated cast iron slave. Honda has discontinued the nylon version and will sell you an 01-02 cast iron one. I had to replace a nylon one on a 98 at work about a month ago and had to use the 01-02.

I'm actually looking at the slave right now... part #46930-S84-A06. It's the retaining pin style.

Possible you got the wrong clutch line? Did you go to the dealer? Did they use your VIN?

jonesy

Reaction score
The clutch line in it was factory, cant be the wrong one. I guess i will try to see if one thats on my cb-7 will work on it, its the f22 and its threaded, but i think mine is 10mmx 1.0 and his is 12mm x 1.0. I dont know, ill see. thanks guys

Back