My Driver Seat...

Reaction score
...is now a rocking chair. :wtf1:

Seems as though a bolt, weld or mount or something under the front left corner of my chair is not doing it's job....

Did a quick google search found a list of similar complaints. But I'm clueless as to what to do :(.

Mikey

Reaction score
Mine's starting to do the same. If it's just a simple bolt or bend of the bracket, i can do eeeet. If it's a "Honda thing" ill live with it or find a new one, lol.

av6g6

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, mine has been driving me crazy for the past four months. I don't know exactly what it is because the brackets are still bolted down and the electronic adjustments all still work, but the left corner comes up and rocks all over the place when I sit down now.

RedAccord02

Reaction score
lol mine too but its only noticable when im not sitting on it. guess my weight holds it down so it dont bother me

Mikey

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, mine has been driving me crazy for the past four months. I don't know exactly what it is because the brackets are still bolted down and the electronic adjustments all still work, but the left corner comes up and rocks all over the place when I sit down now.

Hey there, fellow cb7tuner. ;)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It's a common Honda problem, and requires tools/time.

There are posts about it, either on here or V6P and possibly Honda-Tech.

Mine is like that as well, just haven't taken the time to tighten the bolt(s) in question. Wife's 2G TL seat is like that also.

av6g6

Reaction score
The only thing keeping me from fixing it is the fact that the heat index is at least 110 here every single day, and no garage to work in.

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
lol i have this problem, on two of the bolts they are rusted and stripped the bolts dont bite in the holes anymore :ryan:

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Mine actually turned out to be a busted weld on an adjustment bar... still haven't fixed it yet... one day...

Back