my dropped 7thgen v6..pics

white beauty

Reaction score
It's missing something just can't put my finger on it.......RIMS! clean though this I like ;)

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

thanks...and yeah its gonna stay this way until i get the funds for the wheels and tires i want...which means its prolly gonna stay this way for a whilleeee lol..it'll happen tho

Looks good i like it:rock:

Jus lower the back some more to make it even

thanks bro...i actually like the rear a little higher than the front...IMO it gives it a more aggressive look...not really a fan of cars that are just dumped all around.

Looks good!!!!:thumbsup:

thank you bro

Paint those mud flaps to match the car. ;)
Looks good.

thanks...i thought about doing that...may be the next DIY thing i do

Congrats on the car, looks nice. Though I would raise it just a tad. And FF1's are known for having a rock hard ride, so I have my doubts about it being close to stock comfort. Unless FF changed them for 7GA's...

thanks dude...i am thinking about raising it just a little bit but ill see..i really like how it stands now and handling is top notch..no rubbin either..so i may just leave it how it is..and yeah it is a lot stiffer of a ride and i can definitely feel every bump on the rode...kinda made that comment a little prematurely..hadnt driven the car that much lol

damn that's low. Did Honda make a lip kit for this car?

yeah it is bro lol...they do have a lip for this car that looks really good..money is an issue tho and im not looking to spend any more money on mods for this car until im set in my career...once i am tho..its on lol

VIP that bish

yeah maybe lol..not really a fan of the big chrome rims tho so prolly not

Looks amazing, with a set a rims you'll be all set.

thanks bro...yeah thats the plan but not for a while...need the money for other things...dont plan on getting rid of this car ever tho so it will get done eventuallu

Back