My F20B swap is almost done.. WEE-Hoo

payndew

Reaction score
Okay guys so i just thought id share with everyone that im swapping an F20b with a 5spd lsd into my 6th gen accordizzy (holy **** that was eminem status) :D .. So it had an F23A1 in there, 150hp.. 2.3l as we all know out of my lx sedan and it was time for an upgrade. I hopefully will get it back by the "Under Da bridge meet" this coming saturday (sept 4th , btw all u east coast homies better come thru , find the thread).. Car looks like **** but hey, thought id do performance before the show right? Gotta rep our 6th gens hard in both categories hehe.. Umm okay im done blogging bout this LOL.. 11.0 : 1 should feel nice, even though it lacks torque.. whatever its all good :andy: , Cant wait to get this back so im just on here rambling about it :D Pics nd thread coming soon!

Last edited:

simon_y

Reaction score
We want pictures and videos now!!!

The short gearing should help you with the lack of torque. Cant wait to see pics!!

acedomain

Reaction score
bkztaffetta might want to buy your head if you sell it ....good luck on that swap hope it all turns out good and that it gets to you b4 the meet

payndew

Reaction score
Ill have everything up soon guys, update is that im getting the car back tomorrow aka Friday (EST) but yeah ill be selling off my old F23. It needs a water pump, and a new head gasket. Other than that its a 228k motor that runs like a champ :D .. Ill be sellling off the motor in parts for whoever, or as a whole for 300.. no shipping though :)

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
197 at 7k. It's the Same engine as a h22 just destroked to a 2.0.

The f20b mated with an auto had 180hp but better midrange

It's really a nice engine, made for racing

Back