My Ghost

9D9Ghost

Reaction score
trust me, im going lower. unfortunatly two things. 1, the wifes car took a crap (not getting spark) so my extra moneys are being divertated for the moment. 2, the crappy coil overs that are on it, are allready fully relaxed. cant go any lower til i get some Tokiko blues, and springs. then i'll go about another 1nch or so down. plus i've had my eye on adjustable upper control arms, (fix the camber).

i try to build them clean and simple. thankyou

Last edited:

9D9Ghost

Reaction score
did i post a pic of it? can't remember..... but yeah, it was one of my favorite "cb7's" i've owned and built. weird thing is, is i dont even miss it.... wonder if that makes me a bad parent. i'll post a pic (prolly end up being a link to it). but times change. parts are hard to come by. and tastes change. i may build another some day.

funny thing is, is i also belong to cb7tuner.com. been a member for many years. loads of my fellow members were allways pissed due to the fact that i would'nt do a "member's ryde" thread. they were convinced that i woulda made "AOM" (accord of the month). but to tell ya the truth. i never really wanted to advertise what i had built. it was never good enuff in my eye's.
whitey6.jpg

blackie2.jpg

meet8.jpg

miniblack.jpg

the white cb7 was my second build. no swap just looks. (automajic, yuk)
the black cb7 was my first build. f22b1 sohc vtec loved and sold
last is Cricket. that was my last one. h22 swap lost interest and traded for my 99.
the black 97 civi was just a fun build last summer. traded for my 03 suzuki gixxer wich was sold for my wifes wedding ring...

Last edited:

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Welcome !! Nice ride....simple and clean!! But i want your old black Accord!!!! That things beautiful! :peace:

9D9Ghost

Reaction score
never did get around to painting that old black accord. could'nt pick a color. then it sold and i moved on to the next. maybe one day i'll build another. maybe throw a k24 in it...:andy:

Ch1R

Reaction score
What the...EFFF...My lip didnt get premounted 3m haha eeeh oh well. Your cars looking nice to btw, mine kinda looked the same. Are you gonna keep it black or going to paint it?

9D9Ghost

Reaction score
keepin it black. it offsets the white well. now i just need my rear window spoiler and hood. then i can give the exterior a break for awhile...

Back