My girlfriends car....

ActNow

Reaction score
Since you bought it as is for only that much I would suggest you paint it a more fitting color. Please!!!!:doh:

KSKENE247

Reaction score
Man there's pics of her in my first thread I think, it's the thread I made with the Green LEDs.

I mean she wanted a car that'll get her noticed... And that color does it's job right.

Its also cool taking traction control off and doing 3rd gear burnout from a dead stop lol!

sd2000av6

Reaction score
that car is way too much for me. but if she likes it thats all that matters.

also, if she bought it like that why is she still rocking all the stickers? im sure there is no obligation to keep them on.

personally i would take off those tints on the lights, paint the front bumper to match or paint the whole car a different color, and of course take off all the stickers.

KSKENE247

Reaction score
Haha ya it's clean. And idc of you bash, you change anything on the car and it'll kill the look of it... I've seen it without tinted lights and it looked like trash... Ad the stickers are there cause it looks too bare without them, and the "gwip customs is getting switched out for another one cause gwip is gay as ****

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
Its a nice car I just dont like the stickers and lime green paint job its just a little to much I would paint it black and call it a day

slaiguy

Reaction score
for that price, who cares about the stickers and color. u can paint it however which way u want. ur girl must like flashy things, BLANG BLANG w/ the cubic zirconia lol.

Back