My Holiday Spirit

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I find the red and blue lights on police cars distracting, so this isn't any different. :lawl:

I'd like to be next to you on the road and see how the lights look in action lol. The "I <3 Cops" is funny.

juicebox00

Reaction score
im surprise they didnt pull you over for that. kinda distracting to other drivers and may cause an accident. thats what them pigs would say.

i got 2 cops to laugh at it last night, one on the freeway who gave me a thumbs up and one on campus

hahaha you need more!!! And make it twinkle too.

i am tempted to get more. lol

Very nice!

thank you :)

Very nice. Where did you hook up the lights to?

i have a power converter i got a while back from costco

+1
yeah they need to wrap around every inch of the interior, all in all looks sweet:eusa_drool:....not all cops are bad...

i kind of want to get more and outline my windows

I find the red and blue lights on police cars distracting, so this isn't any different. :lawl:
I'd like to be next to you on the road and see how the lights look in action lol. The "I <3 Cops" is funny.

apparently it looks good because i had a few drivers pull up next to me and take pictures. lol

haha thats cool

Looks pretty good

thanks guys :thumbsup:

sick matt! where'd you hook up the lights to?

thanks, and i have a power converter

i know lemon, i think i'll get more

LOL good job matt :lolhitting:

thanks Davis, :)

Sweet! :thumbup:

have you been pulled over by a cop?
saying its a distraction?

nope, only been somewhat complemented by them so far. lol

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
lol if I put christmas lights in my car the cops would be at the end of my driveway waiting.....just cause they like pullin people over for stupid **** that much.

juicebox00

Reaction score
lol if I put christmas lights in my car the cops would be at the end of my driveway waiting.....just cause they like pullin people over for stupid **** that much.

it'll probably be like that once i go back to my home town. but in my area where i go to college, all the cops like it, haha

Back