My homies G35

What Do You Think?

• Total voters

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Na those pics where a couple of months ago. I just met him up again last night and He sent me this pic of his new car today.He says he still has parts: IE sparco seats, JDM dash kit, and a bunch of stuff he didnt get a chance to install yet for his G.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Okay, ummmm I really think ppl need to get over having Volk Wheels... cuz those dark blue Volks look like SH!T on that particular car. ew.

Bond4387

Reaction score
Don't care for the hood. I agree that its just too aggressive for the rest of the car. And maybe if he moved his fogs to the outer space of the bumper they may look better. I also don't like that there's Nissan badges on there. The paint scheme is unique, I'm ok with it.

But hell, Its a G35, I'd drive one no matter what color or mods were done to it lol. My buddy has a red one, and its just sexy. Bone stock, and clean as hell. Plus a spoiler lol.

Bond4387

Reaction score
Okay, ummmm I really think ppl need to get over having Volk Wheels... cuz those dark blue Volks look like SH!T on that particular car. ew.

Ditto.

Nice Lexus otherwise. Don't really like the whole blacking out of the emblems and stuff. I like having them stand out on cars. But that's just me.

A-cord

Reaction score
though it seems like he has the money.. he just needs to know how to put the puzzle together :thumbup: the IS ain't too shabby.. the volks are aiiiiiiiiite.. just not the right color. it does give off that performance lexus look though.

Back