My Latest Mod....not my choice tho

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
02blkaccordcpe said:
I have to commend you for having a sense of humor through all of this, most people would'nt.

yeah really, big props on that lol. if it was me I'd be cussing up a storm

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thanks for all the comments, this really sucks cuz i was saving up for new paint for my bumper and now i have to use it for a new window and door handle. but yeal, the radar detector wiring is fine, they took anything audio out of it, and cut anything they could, just about. this really ****in pisses me off cuz its like BN said, why cant they just buy it themselves? well, oh well. they broke into the 7th gen next to me and stole the ladies credit cards and tried using em, dumb ****s. it was an american express and theyve tracked it like 36 or so miles away and it was denied several times and a few places, so like, theyre stupid to try and keep using it. they also busted into the assistant managers car, and her husbands 350z. me and the lady with the 7th gen have an idea who it could be, cuz this person that just moved out had problems with the lady with the 7th gen, and also with the assistant manager of the condominium development where i live. and he broke into my car prolly just cuz it had the goods in it. what sucks tho is he stole my iPod and **** and this dude with a maxima not 50 feet from my car, has an iPod as well. im not saying they shouldve stole his, but this guy was obviously gunnin for my car. this all happened right infront of my house, and if i wouldve seen any of it happening, i wouldve been running full force with my damn old *** 24oz. aluminum bat (that was heavy back in the day, haha), ****in crackin head and ****. im so pissed right now, it sucks soo bad, its prolly about $750 so far plus about 60-70 CDs, a maglite, and other ****. people are so stupid, its just gay that someone would actually resort to **** like this.

oh yea, Wildman, ill accept the 6th gens in silver, but lemme know as soon as you get the little ones in white again, cuz id really like that better.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
with the price of the CD's (claim them as like $18 a piece) you should be able to get an insurance claim out of this... and the deductible should be fairly low or non-existant because you weren't liable

i think it's the curse of the altezzas :p

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Wildman said:
with the price of the CD's (claim them as like $18 a piece) you should be able to get an insurance claim out of this... and the deductible should be fairly low or non-existant because you weren't liable

i think it's the curse of the altezzas :p

theyre not even on right now, haha.

acrod99

Reaction score
hey man, i know how you feel. a year ago, someone took all my cd's and a friend's skateboard, but left mine. i know you lost more, but i was still extremely pissed off about it. i hope you catch those jackasses and get all your money back for everything. good luck

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
^^thanks, ill need all the luck i can get right now........the cops told me i should write down every CD they got since i still have the empty cases........my hands gonna hurt so bad, haha.

okasu

Reaction score
damn sketch... Im so pissed at what happened to ya car.. So much money saved for some scum bag to go steal it.. damn yo. Its as if it were my car and I feel ya pain. This type of situation is what makes me want to get a burner and if I ever see anyone in my car lol they gunna get it! LOL! Sketcho has balls of steal man. I like ya attitude man. Was your car broken into in the drive way or on the street?

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Hey Sketch, since I assume it happened at night, did your alarm go off or something?
If you have a stock alarn, it should've went off when they opened door.
I have an hella Air horn and mine was blaring when my door was opened, but I'm trying to see if I can add a shock sensor to the stock alarm

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, they did this right infront of my house, they got some balls, cuz i swear, if i wouldve heard one thing, or looked out the window, i wouldve been out there swinging my old school 24oz. aluminum bat. and the reason no alarms went off is cuz my car doesnt have one. and i was 1 of 4 cars that were broken into last night......and the funny thing is, all 4 people are connected to eachother, and all 4 of these people (myself included) are connect to a guy that recently moved out......who knew a lot about cars (installs alarms) and who was pretty much disliked by 3 of these 4 people......i liked him, but he was eyeballin my car one time when i was tryin to talk to him.

Back