My name is Matt from Gallatin, Tn new to the site

LeAccord

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Matt. :) Next time, try to organise and put pictures in the same post so that it doesn't become too messy with lots of posts .

mcanter

Reaction score
I don't plan on slamming it its my daily driver I've got a lowered hardbody just sold a bagged Sonoma I had just wanted a nice 4 door car to drive daily I do high performance for a living its just a start

metrick1235

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Enjoy yourself. Some people on the site can be helpful..some..ehhh not so much... I will give you some help though, when asking any questions check google and get some research first..or you will get one of those "let me google that for you" things and also the search function will be a big help. Dont just start a new thread if there is something that you want to know, most likely there is alot of threads on it already.. (For instance DIY LED dash) Enjoy yourself, let us know if you need anything..

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Springs are fine, not everyone wants coilovers. But you do want to pair those springs with aftermarket struts. Never pair lowering springs with OEM struts.

Welcome to the site. :)

Back