My New Rims

DaAccord98

Reaction score
Uncle sam came around good this year so i couldnt wait, here is my accord wit the Neuspeed and Tokico suspension...wit Ultra Tri-7 (277) 19 inches wrapped with Toyo ZR4 225-35-19 let me kno wat u guys think of it...im into that luxury look here in NY not that racing look, yea yea i kno i got a mugen lip but that makes it look a hotttt...and yes i kno the accord dont look all that luxury but on my neighborhood yes lol :afro:

CIMG2094.jpg

CIMG2095.jpg

CIMG2096.jpg

took sum nite pics

CIMG2097.jpg

CIMG2100.jpg

/\
my HIDs on
\/
CIMG2101.jpg

CIMG2103.jpg

CIMG2105.jpg

My LEDs on

Last edited:

6THGEN_AI4

Looks good man...(IMO) I like the simple clean look not too much chrome but I admit, It look tasty. Keep it up.

DaAccord98

Reaction score
thnx man yea u c thats wat i was lookin 4 in my 6thgen im good like that now....lmao nawww u crazy no more chrome

DaAccord98

Reaction score
cg6boi said:
imo accords dont belong on blingers but hey its your car not mine....do u have a HID kit for your fogs?

yes i have HIDs on my fogs i even had HIDs on my highbeams but i sold them cuz i didnt wanna get a ticket since i used to turn all 3 of them on low, high and fogs

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I want some side day shots to see those things..they looks good..the only thing i don't like are the chrome door sills whatever you call it

Back