My Sons First Xmas School Play

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Heres three videos of my sons first christmas play at his preschool...sorry ahead of time for the poor quality...next time i promise il go get a real camcorder instead of a digital camera. Enjoy family. FYI You gotta fast forward each video about a minute and a half ahead before they start singing.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Tell me about it...I rmember in like the second grade or something....they had me dress up as one of santa reindeer and fawken sing jingle bells and shiet...haha

sonnyleq

Reaction score
Awww how cute hahahaha.. dont it feel good to experience the fun part of parenthood hahaha

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
hahaha cuteee.. was he the only boy? he's been watching too many jabbawockeez vids, man.. i bet he's gona pwnt u in the dance floor when he gets older. i can teeeelll hahaha

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
haha...my son has my dancing genes...il video tape him doing a six step freestyle and then ending it with a bboy pose.

bigcoz

Reaction score
haha oh man,i remember in my kindergarten play i was the little drummer boy...congratulations man, im glad you got it on film so you can remember this years down the line

LoveLee

Reaction score
aww how cute choi, little kids are amazing sometimes.

my friends sister has those dancing genes also, she will get on the floor and start spinning around like a bgirl. its cute.

Back