My supra is gone. Pictures :(

angelplus

Reaction score
badsupra1.bmp

badsupra.bmp

Heres the story. I took it out with out my dads permission in the rain. Wanted to take it back so was driving it 25mph over the speed limit, popped the clutch, hydroplaned, then spun out into a telephone poll, next flew about 4ft in the air, landed, went into someones house. The bumper was in the basement. I hoped out immediately, and my friend came out alright too, but he was bleeding and stuff, so was I but not as bad. The seat belts were the best thing to happen. They saved our lives and to this point, I really wish that we didn't have them on.

Now my dad hasn't talked to me. He cares more about this car then he does for me. Trust me, he does. No one around my house, other then my friends and the guys on this forum seem to care that im still alive. I just wish that I wasn't. I wouldn't have to live with the fact that I just ruined any chances of me being trustful with my dad and mom. I left him probably 10 messages, and he hasn't responded.

SO as of right now, I want to be dead, I dont want to live to see my dad. Face him in court, and end up having the insurance company dropping me, my dad not paying for insurance, me selling everything off my car, and having to live witht he fact that I now know that I can die.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Dam dude this really sucks !.. Str8 ^ ur dad sounds like an asshole. I hope he see's what happend and notices you coulda lost your life and stops being so gay about something so materialistic (sp?) Goodluck Man!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
take a few deep breaths bro... hopefully your dad pleasantly surprises you with his reaction

angelplus

Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Dam dude this really sucks !.. Str8 ^ ur dad sounds like an asshole. I hope he see's what happend and notices you coulda lost your life and stops being so gay about something so materialistic (sp?) Goodluck Man!

Yeah, hes very materialistic about everything. If you **** one thing up, hes gunna be pissed for the rest of forever about it. Now I took his baby, his pride and joy away from him and now he can never get itback. never.

Wildman said:
take a few deep breaths bro... hopefully your dad pleasantly surprises you with his reaction

Theres a slight chance that might happen, but if it does, it'll take a weight off of my shoulders.

theaccordian

Reaction score
cars are replaceabale, people arent.

People make mistakes too, give it time, once your dad realizes this, things will get better. I find it hard to believe that deep down your dad cares about is car more than his is own son's life.

angelplus

Reaction score
BadgerType said:
all that matters is that ur alive

I've realized the fact that I almost killed my friend by 6 inches kills me to even talk to him. I am glad to be here though.

theaccordian said:
cars are replaceabale, people arent.

People make mistakes too, give it time, once your dad realizes this, things will get better. I find it hard to believe that deep down your dad cares about is car more than his is own son's life.

Yeah, everything you say in there is true. I talked to so many people last night, including my friends dad and mom. They care more about me then my parents every would. And when my parents sit here and scream at me for doing this, it makes me feel like no one even cares that I'm alive. Thats just how I feel. And deep down in his heart, sure, he has enough money to get 20 supras, but the fact that his pride and joy is gone, totalled, wont do much good for me.

Last edited:

Crono139

Reaction score
Oh man. Greg was just telling me how amazing that car felt when he rode in it the other day.

There's no way your dad can hate you forever.

It's just a car, it can be replaced. Human lives can't.

Glad to hear you are safe, though. We'll always be here for you. :D

angelplus

Reaction score
Crono139 said:
Oh man. Greg was just telling me how amazing that car felt when he rode in it the other day.

There's no way your dad can hate you forever.

It's just a car, it can be replaced. Human lives can't.

Glad to hear you are safe, though. We'll always be here for you. :D

Thansk so much, I appreciate it bro. I wish that I could take back everything that I did. I wish I didn't even know how to drive manual.

Browntown

Reaction score
I'm sure your dad will come around man.... I'm glad that you realize that people are happy to see you;re okay. Cars can be replaced over and over again. Don't be so hard on yourself. You did a stupid thing but you're not the first or last person to do it. I'm sure we all have (especially me). You're alive and nobody else was seriously injured.... thank God for the second chance he gave you bro.....

Back