My Timeline and Reintroduction

accord boi

Reaction score
So a few guys have been asking if I was the same accord boi from the Honduh days. Some of you guys may remember me and some may not. I was never an avid poster but I tried to contribute and participate when given the opportunity.

Kapao and I went to a few meets back then in the Irvine area and I'm sure we've met a few of you guys in person in Socal. The 2 of us along with Klee and Syclone would autocross quite a bit also.

So I guess I'm just reintroducing myself, and telling the story of my car and when I left the scene, now that I'm back :)

Since I don't have pictures from when I first started, I'll just start with when I had my show mods:

I first got lowered on Neuspeed Sport springs and stock shocks and put on some Konig Verdicts. This was when all I had were blue LED conversions, hyperwhite bulbs, and removed resonator.

IMG_0347.jpg

After that, I found a Wings West lip kit locally and picked that up as well

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0396-1.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

And of course Accord Company was still around back then

IMG_0454.jpg

Sometime around here I put the HIDs, S2000 push button start, and Carputer in...I wrote a small DIY on components a long time ago but I doubt it exists anymore, so some of the pics you might recognize...this was back in Mid 2004

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

Then I got the dual exhaust from an 03 V6 with resonator delete that was passed along from Kapao and changed out the exhaust tips

IMG_0523.jpg

Some of the next items were the Koni Yellows that we found and I let Kapao take it to the shop to get installed...they threw them on the lowest perch. In addition to that, Kapao had bought a spoiler online (Ebay I think) for a coupe, but they screwed up and sent one for the sedan. So that became a gift to me :)

Spoilerless

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_1155-1.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

This was about the time when we first started autocrossing, learning from Syclone and all the other people at the events. They were fun since we were underdogs (both me and Kapao) with the 4 cylinder autotragics...so that's where the signature pics come in...and yes I did race with my full kit and 18s on

IMG_3824.jpg

LCaccordautoX.jpg

All the while, we would go to local meets and have some photoshoots with F23power (Alvin who has now moved on to an S2K)

Picture059.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Sometime later, I decided to get more serious about Auto-X after I drove Syclone's and Kapao's car. Therefore I revamped my suspension and got Apexi WS coils with custom spring rates, camber kits front and back, Eibach sway bars, and a custom alignment with -3* camber up front and slight toe out front and back. I was still in college, so I made the tough decision of selling my rims and kit to fund the project

Only have one pic...and that's with Kapao's SE alloys on the car

IMG_0017-1.jpg

Then I found some cheap TE37s in 16x7 and in our bolt pattern!!! So I drove down to San Diego to pick up these dream rims...and got convinced to put them on that same night

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

Better shot of the camber (maxed out negative on the camber kit) with Syclone's lightweight lugs and RT615 Azenis on

Camber.jpg

And at El Toro's autocross event...

CIMG0025.jpg

Some more time passes and August 2006 rolls around...I get a job offer in Florida with Lockheed Martin and I bite. I pack up all my stuff and drive cross country, and that's the last most of you heard from me! Been rolling on hubbies since then...

In Orlando the first month I was there

CIMG0117-1.jpg

A lot of time passed and I was just daily driving and did some occasional detailing of the car

IMG_0995.jpg

But come 1 month ago, I found a cheap turbo kit. I just couldn't pass it by being in Florida away from the CA piss gass and smog Nazi's.

IMG_1031.jpg

I wasn't feeling the front bumper and missed having some sort of front lip...so I bought and painted a type R lip

IMG_1042.jpg

Now I'm painting the stock LX sideskirts and that should be where I stand now!!

So a big thank you to those who may have helped me on my journey

Syclone who taught me to drive better...and especially Kapao who is a very good friend and inspiration, who helped with late night installs :)

And a pic of his car in Auto-X mode before he parted out

CIMG0004.jpg

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
is it sad that remember tons of those pics of ur car back when u had the WW kit...def was a big fan of ur accord back in the good ole honduh days.. :D

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i never even put the 2 names together, kick ***, i remember you back in the day

we have alot of the same styling ideas, same, razo knob, ebrake, CS-X3, gps..........weird

lol

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Damn, your white on white accord with the WW kit looked amazing. How low were you with the WW kit on? Looks like a perfect drop to me. I honestly think you should have stayed with that look.

accord boi

Reaction score
The Neuspeed springs were like 1.8 front and 1.7 rear...the lowest perch on the Konis was at least another inch lower...

Back