• 211.jpg
    211.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 215.jpg
    215.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 133

cg6accord

Reaction score
uhm to the guy who has the 5th gen wagon...did you say the h22 came from the factory? did they come that way? im confused....

Uncle Fungus

Reaction score
My 5th gen wagon has a factory fitted H22A. It's just the SiR model from Japan.

The 6th gen JDM Accord/Torneo does have factory HID lights, no point fitting a kit as the existing ones are very bright.

Got some new cheap wheels for my Torneo:

bex

Reaction score
Uncle Fungus:

I think your referring to my question on HID kits for the JDM Accord, it would be great news if the 1997 JDM Accord comes with HIDs!

Uncle Fungus

Reaction score
The only difference between the JDM accord is the front and rear styling. Accord looks better at the front, Torneo looks better at the back. While the headlights are a very slightly different shape, they both have HID lights. The high beam and fogs are normal lights. So if yours is a Gen 6 then you will get HIDs

Main problems with these cars is the electric servo power steering and the tiptronic in the SiR model. These problems are rare though, these cars are reliable :)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I can't get into the euro or japanese models because i love coupes. I want that lower dash. You think that would fit? The certer console looks the same, just reversed. Then i'd need to fill up the top 2din with something.

cg6accord

Reaction score
wait are we talking about the usdm wagons coming with a h22 or the oversee's ones....the yellow bus is coming to pick me up in a minute....

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only USDM cars that came with the H22 are the preludes, end of story.

The overseas accords came w/ F20a's, F20B's, F18's, F23's, F22's, H23's, H22's.
The performance oriented ones obviously came with the F20B (Torneo), H22 (Euro-R, Type-R), and H23A VTEC (SiR Wagon).

payndew

Reaction score
lol I think this is appropriate for this thread but when i swapped a F20B from the SiR-T into my 6th Gen sedan (see my members ride) , I was the happiest East coast 6th gen owner.. still am with that 8+k redline holy crap this thing moves. I actually beat a fellow member on here with an H22A in his sedan pretty bad lol <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back