my weekend trip (mini shoot with talontsiawd)

The Wicked One

Reaction score
004ua2.jpg

test fitting the lip.
001fk5.jpg

current progress on those rims

put 360 miles on the accord this weekend. picked up the rims (from talontsiawd for 17$) and the mugen lip (from stevent on V6p for 50$). ill be starting a thread on the progress of those rims, they are in need of attention for sure.

the sway and strut bars i already had and am planning to install them this thursday, along with some new rotors (brembo blanks) and oem pads. the lip wont be going on for sometime, until i get the sides and rears, which may be years away.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^i like ur sig with teh lil :rn: on teh right :lawl:

6ga members hookin others up with parts :thumbsup: tht's really geat of u talon :beer: PM me ur addy and i'll send u a free pair of decals :beer:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Lol, the rims look actually decent in the pics. Sick car though, super clean. I may have to change my springs after seeing your car.

The Wicked One

Reaction score
yeah it was pretty nice of talontsiawd to be giving them away for so cheap. they will be up for grabs once i finish restoring them, since i wont be able to use them cause i am a 5 lug.

so if anyone is interested in them, let me know. ill be selling them for what i payed to restore them. one of the rims is bent though, so ill have to get a professional to fix that.

if you might be wanting them, throw out some ideas for colors. i was thinking about just painting them bronze with a polished lip, or maybe flat black with a red lip. or maybe just sanding them to silver and clearing them.

anyways, talontsiawd wanted to hook up a member from 6thgen and i intend to follow those plans, he just didnt have the spare time to restore them himself.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I was going to do satin black with a polished lip using chalkboard paint. I think that would look dope. That was my plan before i got my car running and don't have time but any of those would look good. Black with a purple lip would be sick but you probably won't be able to get rid of them.

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
the flat black sounds pretty cool. that would be different with a polished lip tho like talon said you would maybe have a harder time getting rid of them. i like the style of the wheels tho. what brand/offset/etc?

and props on giving them up so he can fix em up..

Back