14we8.jpg

27dt.jpg

33ab.jpg

40qa.jpg

53gc.jpg

65ul2.jpg

79vn.jpg

83df1.jpg

At least there's one thing I don't have to worry about!!

92sv.jpg

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
even though m5s and 6s are ugly, id still drive one just for that v10. and id skeet all over it everytime i drove it. btw, what kind of brakes are those? i dont think those are stock...

turbocayenne

Reaction score
nope..nope you guys... it is awesome
nice car... expensive rims... what else??? just need some supermodels to seat on the passenger seat..

Slowtime

Reaction score
so bmw is right, at least the "m series" is the ultimate driving machine! My brother had an 1988 square boxed m3 in addition to the ones i posted a few months ago, and that was hot just as well!

wg2k7

Reaction score
anyone that ever says anything bad about m5s should be shot. i know 3 people with new m5s, two of them are pretty good friends. once we get out local car club video up ill have to show you because we have some really good bmw kill footage. also, one of them has exhaust on it and the other has rims and chip (top speed now well above 155, he knows a guy that hit 195 with plently of room left, over 200 potential). these cars are so sexy, if you ever get a chance to ride in one take it, thats all i have to say

du3ce

Reaction score
some guy drove a m6 to one of the car meet i was attending, the car looks like crap; waterspots, scratches, dirty rims, looks like crap, and he still managed to win first place and the bastard wasnt even there to accept it.

Back