My Work Car

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I like em. Not practical, even for a "2+2 coupe". lol.

A Red/Blk SS pulled next to me in a parking lot. dayumm.

Theory208

Reaction score
I expected to see some beat up rusted car or truck. Even to say it's a work car, isn't there another one you could find with better mpg?
No payment? +1
Fun factor +1
Get into a accident? -1

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
that's awesome. is that the V6 model with 300 hp? got to let us know how it drives, gas mileage and all...

Inline4

Reaction score
its definitely the LS or LT model, rear wheel drive 300 horses, id be happy with that still got some power even though its only the base ;)

xx24xx

Reaction score
The new Camaros are cool. They just don't do it for me like the 03-04 Cobra does. (my fav. modern muscle car) I still like the 98-02 F-bodies more. Whats up with the *cough* Government *cough* Motors anyways and what the hell did they do to the side mirrors. Hockey anyone? Just my $.02

Chunky

Reaction score
thats coo's. must be pretty chill driving diff cars all the time.
Yeah it's cool bro, Like i said it's a pretty small dealership so i don't get too many cars, but some are nice.
whats the nicest car u ever drove? must be cool working at a dealer because you would get to switch it up everyday! just pay for gas hahahaha
I had this really nice 06 350z probably my fav. so far. I also like cruising the Range Rover.

Naw man I don't pay for gas unless i take the vehicle for like a weekend or something.
dope car. but used dealership? someone already traded it in? haha.
Haha yeah that's what I thought. My boss bought it at an auction. It has 430 miles on it.
is it an autobot?
I don't know yet still waiting for it to transform while driving down main street.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
300hp stock v6 FTW lol ... SS model is 422hp 408tq stock ... sure 03 04 cobras look nice but i love how ford has to slap superchargers on all their cars just to give them decent power

Back