Nana.outpost- ebay seller

pattywak

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 98-99 and the 00-02 bumpers are different....

DrOwZee

Reaction score
yea
it goes from 98-00 which is the front that you have and then there's the 01-02 front that i have.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
9802Acccord2DRLip.jpg

do-not-want.jpg

That aside, I would be wary of any seller who thinks the bumpers are the same. I got into an argument with a seller on ebay once because they sent me a coupe lip for my sedan. They said they were all the same, I told them different, we got no where.

pattywak

Reaction score
yea
it goes from 98-00 which is the front that you have and then there's the 01-02 front that i have.

Yeah, that's it. My bad, had a brain fart. lol. on a side note, I STILL haven't been able to find a PU mugen front lip for a 99 coupe....:ugh:

truWarier02

Reaction score
^ Hmm, has a coupe ever converted to the sedan front end? All I've seen is sedan to coupe front end conversion but haven't heard or seen anyone do the opposite.

I think it would look pretty cool from what I can picture in my head.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Couldn't you just get the 4dr PU mugen lip from baysonr and then mod it to fit the 2dr?? I think all you'd have to do is trim the sides of the center tab that goes into the air dam to get it to fit. I think..

pattywak

Reaction score
Couldn't you just get the 4dr PU mugen lip from baysonr and then mod it to fit the 2dr?? I think all you'd have to do is trim the sides of the center tab that goes into the air dam to get it to fit. I think..

That's all that has to be done? For some reason I thought it was much more involved than that...this seems like something I could do.

Back