need 01-02 coupe bumper to R&D for polyurethane lip

changaroo

Reaction score
lol wow. BaysonR is the epitome of what id like to call CHEAP.

they want someone to give them a bumper so they can start making replica lips, and turn around and sell them at god knows what... 400% profit? and they dont want to make the initial investment of buying a bumper?

lol! what a joke.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
lol I couldn't agree more, but nobody has confirmed if this thread was based on BaysonR or not. It seems like it would be, as if Simon (the owner of BaysonR) just found a new messenger as Vimal no longer is doing the legwork of the previous effort to get this to go through. If that's the case, it's sad and pathetic.

If it's not BaysonR, then maybe lwlba can provide some more info on who exactly he's dealing with to provide some more legitimacy to this.

juicebox00

Reaction score
i used to always recommend people to buy lips from them, **** that

lwlba

Reaction score
I didn't see this answered, confirmed, or denied. If it's for them, then I hope you guys do some background reading on how shady that owner is with his business practices. He completely disrespected MoneyPit.

yea it was baysonR. i was trying to set this up way before we found out about BaysonR. but good looking out regardless.

:eekwtf: i could donate a 98-00 front bumper??? the only thing is it was in a wreck and the only points broken are those that mount to the bracket the grill insert mounts to... also, why dont they spend the 70 and get it from rockauto unpainted... would take a bit to get but they would have 01-02 bumper nonethe less

yea but they needed a OEM, and non-broken/perfect condition one for "perfect fitment". and we couldn't find one for them.

p.s. btw, i started this thread about a yr ago..... so... i dont think it's gonna go through. at least i dont wanna deal with them. if anyone else wants to volunteer, go for it.

Last edited:
Back