Need Direct Port Zex Nos Install Pics For My F23...thanks

gpsychos

Reaction score
Wildman said:
wasn't trying to call you a noob, i was just saying that if you were worried about the install there are easier alternatives is all.

and I don't think you'll have any luck with pictures unfortunately

ID ACTUALLY WROTE A BIG LONG ELOQUENT PASSAGE AT FIRST OUTLINING EVERYTHING BUT THEN MY COMPUTER FROZE!!!! AND I LOST IT ALL... SO I LOST MY PATIENCE AND JUST THREW IT DOWN CUT AND DRIED... SORRY IF I SOUNDED LIKE AN A$$

IF IM GOING TO GO NITROUS I WANT THE BEST EVEN IF ITS NOT THE EASIEST... HALF THE FUN IS FIGURING OUT HOW TO DO IT - THE OTHER HALF IS BEING ABLE TO SAY YOU DID IT YOURSELF

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you have directions and can do your own work, what do you need pictures for? There's a reason why the bottles need to be layed down but at an angle, but hey if you wanna stand it up go right ahead.

I don't like your caps b/c its annoying and unnecessary. Do it again and you'll be on vacation for awhile, last warning.

Crono139

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
There's a reason why the bottles need to be layed down but at an angle, but hey if you wanna stand it up go right ahead.

Can you finish a bottle of water without moving it from a vertical position?

Think about that, but don't say by using a straw. :p

vtec_accord99

Reaction score
Crono139 said:

damn i believe thats a checkmate on the vertical bottle position :D

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i don't know, but I'd assume that having it relatively on its side also helps keep things conistent when spraying, rather than having all the liquid at the far bottom of the bottle.

demon5spd

Reaction score
To help you out man you can mount the bottle standing up zex dosen't reccomned it, I personally would not suggest this at all since you will probally will be using a bottle heater to make sure you bottle pressure is stable, oh and make sure that you have a blow down tube attached to your bottle since the bottle will be around 900-1200 psi which i personally would not like to have that about 1 foot away from me if something happens.

Oh and i can get you some pics of a zex direct port kit installed on a accord, one of the guys from the shop has it on his 94 accord but you'll get the idea, i'll take some pics tomorrow, he did his by himself but had to buy a new intake manifold since when he was drilling the #3 runner he drilled crooked and when he installed the nozzle he couldn't get a good seal and the car ran horrible with a intake leak, i would suggest a shop to do it, depends on your mechanically experience but expect to pay a couple hundred.

Last edited:

gpsychos

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
If you have directions and can do your own work, what do you need pictures for? There's a reason why the bottles need to be layed down but at an angle, but hey if you wanna stand it up go right ahead.

I don't like your caps b/c its annoying and unnecessary. Do it again and you'll be on vacation for awhile, last warning.

STOP YOUR CRYING AND DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO LITTLE GIRL

gpsychos

Reaction score
Crono139 said:

BUT A STRAW IS EXACTLY WHAT THE NITROUS BOTTLES HAVE INSTALLED IN THEM :D

IF I HAD THE ROOM THEN ID MOUNT IT IN THE BEST POSSIBLE POSITION BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DONT (THE TRUNK IS COMPLETELY FILLED W/AUDIO EQUIPMENT) AND VERTICAL IS MY ONLY OPTION SO ILL HAVE TO MAKE IT WORK... THANKS THOUGH

gpsychos

Reaction score
demon5spd said:
To help you out man you can mount the bottle standing up zex dosen't reccomned it, I personally would not suggest this at all since you will probally will be using a bottle heater to make sure you bottle pressure is stable, oh and make sure that you have a blow down tube attached to your bottle since the bottle will be around 900-1200 psi which i personally would not like to have that about 1 foot away from me if something happens.

Oh and i can get you some pics of a zex direct port kit installed on a accord, one of the guys from the shop has it on his 94 accord but you'll get the idea, i'll take some pics tomorrow, he did his by himself but had to buy a new intake manifold since when he was drilling the #3 runner he drilled crooked and when he installed the nozzle he couldn't get a good seal and the car ran horrible with a intake leak, i would suggest a shop to do it, depends on your mechanically experience but expect to pay a couple hundred.

ARRRGGGHHHH... MY COMPUTER FROZE AGAIN!!!

THE PICS WOULD BE AWESOME

BLOW DOWN KIT IS A MUST!!!

IM GOING TO BUY ANOTHER INTAKE MANIFOLD SO I CAN DO THE HARDEST PART W/OUT HAVING TO TOUCH THE VEHICLE (THE N/EF NOZZLES WILL BE A TIGHT FIT BUT NOWHERE NEAR IMPOSSIBLE) THEYRE ONLY $50-100 ON EBAY/JUNKYARD

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR FEEDBACK... IT HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP

Back