Need fellow 6th gen help.

00Txcoupe

Reaction score
Alright my fellow accord owners I'm in a toss up between getting these wheels* sized at a 16in only because I have brand new tires all around. They are lightweight which I like with a black finish. Or I could just go ahead and get the Bluetooth adapter installed for my stereo. Now don't shun me because I'd choose the adapter over a set of new kicks for the ride. LOL. just wanna get your guys input. The car will be dropped due to the smaller rim size also.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Mini...2000&autoModClar=&grid=true&wIndex=171&sw=768

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Go with the blue tooth or save money for suspension. 16 inch aftermarket wheels w/o a drop look crappy imo. To small.

Save for suspension and 17 or 18 inch wheels.

00Txcoupe

Reaction score
Man I'm glad u guys r honest. For the 600 they want for just rims alone I'm sure I could get the BT and get a nice dropkit on my stocks for now until I can get bigger wheels and tires. I had a feeling 16's would be too small but glad u guys think so also. Mind crisis averted. Haha.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
A drop on stock wheels look better than aftermarket wheels on stock suspension... I know... I ran on stock suspension before dropping it for a couple years before I realized how wrong it looked. Lol

kevo

Reaction score
Yeah no go on the 16's if anything I wouldnt go smaller then 17's nor bigger then 18's if your getting aftermarket wheels. But like everyone and their babies mamas will tell you on here drop your ride before wheels, I bought wheels for my car and have yet to put them on cuz I should have dropped my car so im selling them things for suspension. But between the two get your Bluetooth thing( if it was me I'd buy suspension) just my two pennies.

Back