Reaction score
Sorry guys messed up on first post here it is

I].jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

Last edited:

Alexh0692

Reaction score
Here it is guys fixed and on the car. Paint isny done yet I just painted red but need to match it and coated but might wait until I get whole car sprayed

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Fitment looks good, but I would have left the moldings black. And I'd get it professionally painted to match the car.

Alexh0692

Reaction score
yeah i will get it completely matched but i think im doing it when i get my car resprayed since previous owner has different tone roof and wing. and the mouldings were painted before and i didnt like how it looked but i might redo them in future .

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Gotcha. Well the important thing is you have an OEM lip. That in itself is awesome. :)

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Fitment looks good, but I would have left the moldings black. And I'd get it professionally painted to match the car.

I just bought a replica oem lip. I'm not going to get it pro painted because I know its going to get messed up anyway on the NY streets. It's up to you, your car but if i was you I'd sand it down and use a darker red to get an even closer color to the one that's on your car. Red is a hard color match. I have black so its easy and if anything people would think its the lighting.

Also red house your headlights. That'll look sharp.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Alexh0692

Reaction score
i do plan on red housing them i still have work to do o the appearance of my car and as for the paint job im not to dropped so id like it better painted professionally

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
i do plan on red housing them i still have work to do o the appearance of my car and as for the paint job im not to dropped so id like it better painted professionally

I'm not dropped, I keep getting yelled at by people telling me to dump it. Im still not sure if id want to. I'd like to take a girl on a date without hearing my 98 Honda scratch the ground.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Alexh0692

Reaction score
dude im dropped 1.5-2.0" and i dont scratch i have springs on it . you do have to be a bit more careful but you wont scratch on springs bro. maybe on speed bumps.

Back