Need help finding member

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
I don't know where this would go but there is a member that I am looking for. I'm going to be modding my oem headlight soon and I noticed something on an old civic that i'd like to do to mine. Anyway back to the member. He modded his oem headlight forgot what exactly he did to it but he ended up putting the corner light of another car inside of his oem headlight. (does that make sence?) I think it was the corner light of an old nissan. What I want to do is see that modd again to see if it looks clean and if I can do what I want to it. Basiclly what I want to accomplish is to have a jdm corner light like ppl do to the 93 civic etc.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
lolz yea it does...I want to do it but i have to find out which year nissan maxima he used. and instead of painting it black i want to paint it amberish to give it that amber corner light look ... I think it would look good don't you? and that section of the strip under our corner light theres no light going in there but i plan on putting led in there to light that part up as well:hide:

Narftastic

Reaction score
i think if you put another light for the bottom piece in the corner it would be doing to much unless you make it come on when you put ur turn signal on that would be hot. like have them flash back and forth

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Yea actually my plan is to make them only come on and flash when Im going to turn other then that they wont be on at all... this inccluding the corner light and the light under our low beam light. Understand? So when I have my headlights on only my low beam light will be on (no light in the strip no light in the corner) then when i turn my turn signals on the entire strip and the corner light will blink. I found the year. Its a 1997 nissian maxima and its 30 bucks for the corner lights only but before i order them I want to see if i find them at a junk yard

Back