Need Help Getting More HP..

AirBishop

Reaction score
I was just curious as to if anyone knows what I can get for my 02 Accord with an f23. I can do a lot by myself just need some ideas. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Here is an idea: why don't you try reading the stickies and using the search function. I really don't want to seem like hardass but this happens countless times every week. Your answers are here you only need to look for them.

AirBishop

Reaction score
well i've done a lot of looking and it just seems that everything ive read up on says it gives you more hp and tq but than people on here say it doesnt so i was just curious but ill take your advice. thanks man. and that wasnt be a hardass just so you know

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
nitrous / turbo / k20 pistons; major headwork; full IHE

that is the 3 major ways to make power

F23A1AT

Reaction score
What is this "it" to which you are referring? If you had done enough looking you would have stumbled upon many tips for adding power even as minuscule as they are unless you drop big cash.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
this is going to get awesome soon... and we're on page 1. Just so people know, I called it.

AirBishop

Reaction score
What is this "it" to which you are referring? If you had done enough looking you would have stumbled upon many tips for adding power even as minuscule as they are unless you drop big cash.

Well would it inconvenience you so much as to give me some hints on to what these miniscule items might be?

Back