Need help? how much will this be to fix?

rfattul

Reaction score
Hi im trying to buy this car from a auction but it has some damage on it. i was wondering how much it would be to fix and how much you think it will go for. This would be my first car if i buy it.
jrzp8o.jpg

2lcs6ll.jpg

2jwlz6.jpg

Milton58rr

Reaction score
By no means am I pro on this subject but your best bet (imo since we are all from different regions) would be to price a new front bumper (idk price of coupes I own a sedan) looks like you need headlights which go for around $80 for a decent pair (ebay), cant tell from here if you would need a new hood but then go by your local body shop for a paint estimate/ quote then add up the total and that should give you good guestimate to work off of. suggest installing headlights and bumper ur self easy weekend project that will save you money.

rfattul

Reaction score
By no means am I pro on this subject but your best bet (imo since we are all from different regions) would be to price a new front bumper (idk price of coupes I own a sedan) looks like you need headlights which go for around $80 for a decent pair (ebay), cant tell from here if you would need a new hood but then go by your local body shop for a paint estimate/ quote then add up the total and that should give you good guestimate to work off of. suggest installing headlights and bumper ur self easy weekend project that will save you money.

rfattul

Reaction score
Anybody have any ideas how much all that would cost me? How much should i bid?

Milton58rr

Reaction score
np, since you have to replace stuff anyways this gives you the chance to do some mods. check out the other members rides on her for ideas a lot of them have sick coupes and they r all really helpful.

2000Accord

Reaction score
You can source the parts from a junkyard probably. Unless you just wanna buy it all new.. The damage isn't terrible. Is it just front end damage or what?

rfattul

Reaction score
np, since you have to replace stuff anyways this gives you the chance to do some mods. check out the other members rides on her for ideas a lot of them have sick coupes and they r all really helpful.

Yeah thats what im planning to do. Gonna work on the exterior first though. Gonna be getting kicker comps and maybe some door speakers. Ill do that

Bax

Reaction score
You're obviously gonna need a front bumper, hood, fenders (can't tell if passenger side fender is messed up or not), new headlights, and a paint job.

Figure out how much those will cost you, then you can figure out how much you should bid on it. A lot of front bumpers are interchangeable, so do a little research on that, and you may can save some money and get a different look that you might like more.

Back