Need Help Identifying Parts

Madelinot169

Reaction score
Alright guys, I found parts off my old 98 Accord 4Cyl, I changed the engine in my last Accord and I just found all these parts in a box and I need some help identifying most of them.

DSCF7074.jpg

DSCF7077.jpg

Here I know about the headers and the throttle body part, but the other 2 I dont know.
DSCF7076.jpg

Can't see much here but its spark plug wires and the rest are pretty much just bolts.
DSCF7073.jpg

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
DSCF7074.jpg

oil pickup, timing stuff, fuel line

DSCF7077.jpg

timing, thermostat housing, iacv, evap sensor, thermostat, knock, oil psi, coolant sensors, fpr, injectors

DSCF7076.jpg

stupid emisions thing, water pump?

DSCF7073.jpg
[/QUOTE]

timing stuff and bolts for the block

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
3rd pix, lower left... EGR valve

the middle one is the water pump

Tphong

Reaction score
1st pic the big one surrounded by the gears is the oil pump. The gears around it deal with the timing the smooth surface ones are the tensioners I believe. The top left is a balance shaft. The hose one looks like a fuel line to your fuel rail. The top right corner might be a water pump or could be a part for the balance shaft looks too small to be a water pump. The lower right is a power steering/AC pulley that bolts onto the crankshaft. Think it's called a crankshaft pully

Last edited:

9450erick

Reaction score
DSCF7077.jpg

would you be willing to sell that knock sensor (the thing with the green thing on it in this pic)
mine broke :sad:

Back