need help on parking light, running light, cluster light ac heater light..all off

jccg5

Reaction score
i was driving my car then i see my cluster not light up enought so i turn it on bright then is too birght and i turn it back down and is just burn out on me.....and the oem fog light is not on the parking running light is not on the tailight is not on. the cluster ..whole thing not on.the ac and heater control knob is not on either i dont know what happen i check every fuse , is all fine.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
open your passenger side door, and open up the fuse box, there is a 10A fuse and if you look at the cover of where the fuses are, it is the fuse marked as 'small lights'. that fuse has been blown. go to any local auto parts store and get a 10A fuse, should cost you less than a dollar or so.

jccg5

Reaction score
there is a passenger door fuse too ?? because i dont know is sound like some short circuit or something

jccg5

Reaction score
oh wow..thank problem solve...wow that fuse it is blown...lol...wow i didnt know there passenger side fuse box too...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
open your passenger side door, and open up the fuse box, there is a 10A fuse and if you look at the cover of where the fuses are, it is the fuse marked as 'small lights'. that fuse has been blown. go to any local auto parts store and get a 10A fuse, should cost you less than a dollar or so.

i regularly shorted it out when i had my indiglo gauges... no prob now :rock:

Back