need help on photography skills

teidullie

Reaction score
Is that a digi cam ? If it is atleast get a digi SLR much better quality and control of your shot. But if your nice at photoshop a digi on the tripod will do fine.

nexTOme

Reaction score
:sad:

wen you never saw me taking nigh shot with flash.............:slap:

hahahhaa lets try again this saturday...i might be able to come......likely.....:D

lwlba

Reaction score
i would love a dslr but they're wayyy too expensive 4 me haha

and to jae, now that i think back haha u never did use flash my bad i arez the noobs lol

lwlba

Reaction score
lol we went for this photoshoot cuz tommy got some new parts lol but now it's all killed for him haa suka

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea dude, flash is a big no no, haha, especially at night. just look for decent/well lit areas, and especially when takin pics where you leave the shutter open longer, try not to get light sources in them, haha. but you had some pretty decent set ups, just gotta work out the camera settings :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, like heres a pic of my friends car that i took (i dont have a great camera to begin with, haha) but with the long time i had the shutter open, the light in the background is extremely bright, haha, and the picture is still pretty dim, haha, even after some photoshopping. the light was brighter on the original picture, before photoshop.

DSC01947.jpg

that streak in the sky is a plane, so you can really see how long i left it open for, haha.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
flash is for wussies LOL!
off camera flash = win :fail:

only issue with most p&s cams is that the shutter cant be open as long as you need it...like 1 second is the max and that's it.

my old p&s cams didnt have manual controls, so they sucked at night. if you cant take night pix, dont do it lol...just ask jae :ownedrun:

if you insist on taking pix at night (for whatever reason)...either get a cam with manual controls, or invest in a slr. i took some pix this evening i couldnt hope to do with a p&s (such as 1/25s, 135mm, iso 800, handheld. Shake Reduction ftw)...

nexTOme

Reaction score
my old p&s cams didnt have manual controls, so they sucked at night. if you cant take night pix, dont do it lol...just ask jae :ownedrun:

professional photographer charges phootii phive dollah puh houer

:jae:

Back