Need Help On Wire tuck On CG6

CG6tommy

Reaction score
Hey guys I didnt know where to ask so i thought i asked you guys of how to wire tuck a cg6 on a cg6...so if anyone who has any idea of where i should be tucking the wires hit me up!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yo. I heard you like the cg6, so we put a cg6 in your cg6 so you can rock a cg6 in your cg6.

03a53cfee668b85272b970f9b2bec62e.png

accordwhite00

Reaction score
No more wire tucks, you gotta get a wireless command module and there will be no wires. Wireless Command modules are all the rage right now. Its simple, get the module cut the wires connect according to color and BAM, wireless setup!

Narftastic

Reaction score
No more wire tucks, you gotta get a wireless command module and there will be no wires. Wireless Command modules are all the rage right now. Its simple, get the module cut the wires connect according to color and BAM, wireless setup!

i heard about these, is it true that they give u a free set of narf if u buy 2?

accordwhite00

Reaction score
I didn't know they made kits for the wireless setup. I only saw DIY's using routers and network adapters. Its crazy, I'm gonna go it this weekend!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
J/k OP. I only posted that because of this

i asked you guys of how to wire tuck a cg6 on a cg6...

Anyway, I've never been clear on whether people rewire things, or actually take the existing wires and move/relocate them to somewhere less visible. A lot of things don't have much slack so I don't get how people move them unless they rewire them themselves.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
op you gotta take every last wire.. extend it and wrap it around to a place where it cant be seen. then you bring all the extended wires into one big wire. you then put one of those wire covers on it and tuck all the exact wire into the firewall.. but if you do this with out a shaved engine bay.. then itll look kinda off.

not the best described.. but i really dont feel like typing out a detailed story.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
It sounds like a easy way for the inexperienced wire tucker to immobilized their car for good.

Back