Need HELP! (Valve Cover)

twokAccord

Reaction score
Well last night i was working on my head and i asked my buddy to tighten the 5 valve cover bolts. when i came back in the garage he had told me he snapped the bolts because he guesses he over tighten them. i took a look and the bolts are snapped in half, the other half of the bolt is stuck inside there. so theres no way i can tighten down my valve cover.

heres how all 5 bolts look like.
sxjfk2.jpg

2wnsr9l.jpg

Help Me! any ideas?

twokAccord

Reaction score

jaron001

Reaction score
i have a few bolts laying around i mean if you want them just give me a few bucks for shipping

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
If you are going to work on your car you need a torque wrench, since every bolt is suposed to be tightened to spec. If you had a torque this would not of happend. If you don't have one get one before you or your friend breaks anything else.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
If you are going to work on your car you need a torque wrench, since every bolt is suposed to be tightened to spec. If you had a torque this would not of happend. If you don't have one get one before you or your friend breaks anything else.

You dont need a torque wrench for everything, only if your inept at mechanical tasks. LMAO

Back