NEED HELP. Which body style?

bostonkek04

Reaction score
Yes this is urgent my car is scheduled for paint at the end of the week and I cannot reschedule. Before painting, I need to know which body style is preferred. Here are two that I am choosing between, tell me what you think. I believe both cars belong to members on this forum and am in no way trying to copy their cars, only get an idea. Thanks.

m1313.photobucket.com/albums/bostonkek04/?sort=3&page=1

I like the clean and simple look of the white but also like the squared aggressive look of the black one, just not the vents.

Brad2274

Reaction score
well one of those is a full body kit on a coupe, and the other is a coupe with a sedan lip-kit. is the body shop just gonna go out and buy parts for whatever style you choose? they both look alright but it depends what color you paint it.

chaby_91

Reaction score
I think the one with the body kit is too much. It's just like adding a big spoiler. The lines on that car don't fit well with ultra agressive bumpers and in the end, it's still a Honda Accord, so why not make it look like a Honda Accord. The other pictures are from user Pyaarawala and I think this lip kit made for sedan but I may be wrong.

The most common style on this forum is the lip kit. Body kits aren't cool anymore.

Last edited:

Pizzaman

Reaction score
i cant even see the pics but bodykits suck!! get an OEM lip kit or WW lip kit. make sure you get a poly front lip, fiberglass or ABS will crack

chaby_91

Reaction score
^Fiberglass and ABS won't crack if you don't hit things with your car

bostonkek04

Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed body kits have gotten a bad rep as of late just really like that square look on the front bumper, but that's not enough to sell me
On the vents. That lip kit definately looks tight though.

Back