Need help with dual to single exhaust outlet.

riCewu

Reaction score
I have gone through about 4 member rides pages and checked out their set ups. AllGOnoSHOW, MikeyMike, ect.

I just have some questions that I would like answered.

I just brought a GReddy Ti-C muffler to a shop and they said the canister + tip was too big/long and wouldn't fit. Damn!

So what muffler would I get? That would fit.

What I'm looking at is the Apexi WS2 single outlet option or custom pipe to Magnaflow muffler. At the same time I also want a very loud throaty tone. I want to make car alarms go off. Hopefully that helps.

Also my car is a 00 Coupe V6.:andy:

claybird

Reaction score
I have a greddy Evo 2 tip and it's way larger. I think they expect it to be a striat bolt up. Telll em u need it to be custom piped

riCewu

Reaction score
I have a greddy Evo 2 tip and it's way larger. I think they expect it to be a striat bolt up. Telll em u need it to be custom piped

Well it originally came off a Miata. Maybe that's why. The hangers are not the same. And the guy also said it would drag on the ground. My car is lowered to no finger gap. So yeah.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
The shop you went to is just too lazy to cut the old hangers off and weld on some new ones. Seems pretty rediculous. Try a few other shops.

redmeansfaster

Reaction score
they're all running magnaflows I think, don't think they're crazy loud though. I'm loking to do the same thing. And yea I think your shops just being lazy man lol. Try a dif shop.

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
I love the WS2 and how it sounds, but I've seen it on 6th gens before without a rear lip to hide it and..... its ugly.

Magnaflow is too quiet. With the N1 and HKS Hi-Po at least you can throw a silencer on it when you want. And the Canisters are small so they conceal nicely and can be angled with ease.

riCewu

Reaction score
Thanks for all the tips and suggestions, but I've decided to stick to my Greddy Ti-C =]
I have cut the pipe that is connected to the muffler, so now it fits perfectly. Not goign to have it installed until after Christmas though.

Back