Need help with exhaust system

Accordfanatic

Reaction score
no no bro its not one of those ****in nasty fart can mufflers lol...its a sick muffler i just wanted it to sound a lilttle louder without affecting gas miliage you know and copz on my *** im in montreal thse french cops love to harasss for no reasons

juicebox00

Reaction score
no no bro its not one of those ****in nasty fart can mufflers lol...its a sick muffler i just wanted it to sound a lilttle louder without affecting gas miliage you know and copz on my *** im in montreal thse french cops love to harasss for no reasons

yeah, so just get a quote on some custom piping, shouldn't cost too much

juicebox00

Reaction score
^you guys realize he wants it to be louder. It's not what you want, it's what he wants so you should at least be feeding him information he wants to hear. and even with full piping it won't be too bad.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
^you guys realize he wants it to be louder. It's not what you want, it's what he wants so you should at least be feeding him information he wants to hear. and even with full piping it won't be too bad.

Why do you complain so much about what people say or do on here bro? Your right, but everyone has the right to their own opinion. We just don't want him to do something too drastic and then he makes another thread asking us how to make it more quiet.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Why do you complain so much about what people say or do on here bro? Your right, but everyone has the right to their own opinion. We just don't want him to do something too drastic and then he makes another thread asking us how to make it more quiet.

hey, i'm not trying to make a deal out of this so chill. I'm just trying to get the thread back to the OT(even though this isn't helping...lol). And just getting custom cat-back piping is nothing too drastic. it'll still be quieter than even magnaflow. i'm just trying to help him.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
hey, i'm not trying to make a deal out of this so chill. I'm just trying to get the thread back to the OT(even though this isn't helping...lol). And just getting custom cat-back piping is nothing too drastic. it'll still be quieter than even magnaflow. i'm just trying to help him.

Agreed.

Back