Need help with purchasing a legit hid kit(not ddm)

shavedaccord

Reaction score
ty everyone for your responses. Didn't expect so many good options to choose from. Hey Darryl nice to see you on the boards again. You have any personal experience with the recent batches of DDM kits? My DDM raptor kit I bought couple years ago is still running strong but with these new shady business practices and outsourcing products I'm afraid of their cheap faulty products atm. Don't get me wrong here, DDM was a great company to purchase from but I'm not so sure at this moment.
I personally run 2 DDM kits right now, 1 in the projectors & 1 in the Blazer fog's.. I have 0 complaints about them. They seem to last forever. I've had mine in for close to 2 years now. I've installed several sets & used their replacement bulbs on other kits without issues either. I used to be a HIDkit salesman (if you remember) for Kaixen HID Kits.. Very high quality kits, diamond cut Phillips bulbs etc.. but these DDM's are better in my opinion. Which is why I quit selling them, I couldn't compete with their prices.

Ofnir107

Reaction score
I've had my XenithXenon kit for a while now without any problems. As mentioned earlier, they give good customer service. If I had to buy another kit, I would consider TRS.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Actually my only complaint about DDM now.. is they rape you on shipping. I just checked on some bulbs for a buddy.. shipping is $18+ now. So it's pretty much $40 for a set of bulbs.

Cpyro

Reaction score
yea, i love DDM, but last kit i got from them shipped directly from China. Some new **** they were trying. I hope that not new policy cause 2 weeks to get a kit is a no go

shavedaccord

Reaction score
yea, i love DDM, but last kit i got from them shipped directly from China. Some new **** they were trying. I hope that not new policy cause 2 weeks to get a kit is a no go
That's actually fast. DDM usually takes much longer because of back orders. You guys need to realize almost every HID kit on the market is made overseas: China, Taiwan etc..

Raymond

Reaction score
The DDM kit I had in the Accord was great, I just put a new set in the Mustang a few weeks ago and so far so good as well. No complaints.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
I read somewhere or even on their site saying that they're gonna stop carrying HIDs? Said they're only gonna have some left over to cover their warranties and thats it.

Raymond

Reaction score
I thought that was a while back and then they decided to continue on? IDK

Back