need help with the indash

datcubanboi

Reaction score
:inouteek::inouteek:looking for a navi/radio/bluetooth/dvd/ipod/mp3 all in one lol
touch screen 7" with no buttons
i was on the forums 3 days ago and seen a thread one of you guys had a sony somthing with no buttons and fitted perfict in the 98 accord looked super clean!!!!!!!!!!!!
so can you guy post pics of yours
and put the pros and cons

mlp2435

Reaction score
just installed Kenwood DDX 814 today. rather expensive but a damn nice head unit.

pros:
has everything you can imagine
fit right in using factory mounting
you can talk on the phone through a built in microphone and hear calls through your speakers. you can also send and recieve texts on it
has 13 band equalizer
list could go on and on

cons:
none thus far

98-EX-Leather

Reaction score
i just picked up a radio/bluetooth/dvd/ipod/mp3/tv all in one from ebay.. its coming in tomorrow... i bough a 2din installation kit...well see how the installation goes..
will post some pics as well.

angel jr.

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
Actually heres the deal I would be careful buying them used because the dvd drives and cd drive could be f ed up so i reccomend you getting a pioneer avic d3 or a kenwood ddx5120 both of these come with dvd and gps you can install it your self just look up how to bypass them its real simple. Also all you will need is a honda double din kit witch you should be able to get from your local audio store. Also try ebay they usely have the best deals and at least you can return it but beaware if you buy one from the store be expected to pay over $600 :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Devil-V

Reaction score
I was thinking on the Avic-F700BT myself. Is it possible to put EU maps on a US based unit?

I've also got my eye on several unbranded £300 double-din GPS units, I've seen on ebay (mainly from China/Hong Kong). Has anyone ever bought one of these?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I've also got my eye on several unbranded £300 double-din GPS units, I've seen on ebay (mainly from China/Hong Kong). Has anyone ever bought one of these?

Don't do it. Buy something from a trusted company with a good rep. You won't regret it.

Back