need help

mraw112

Reaction score
so I just took out my dsm 440 injectors and changed them back to the stock accord ones. I reset apexi neo, and start the car. It starts up fine, and idles fine, but when i apply throttle, it starts to choke it self out and almost dies. I tried holding my foot on the throttle once, and it bogged for like 3 seconds, then started rev, then i heard a pop come out my exhaust. I checked all my sensors and they are plugged in. anyone know where to start looking for the problem?

mraw112

Reaction score
just standard obd2. my accord was turboed along time ago, but i never changed back to the standard injectors until today. And i am 5 spd.

mraw112

Reaction score
so i figured out that nothing is happening in cylinders 3 and 4. I let the car idle and warm up. I could touch the header on port 3 and 4 and they are room teperature, while cylinder 1 and 2 were hot. Im guessing that the injectors for 3 and 4 are junk. Is there any way you can test and injector with ohm meter or somthing?

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
Switch the injectors around and see what happens. Then you'll know if it's the injector or something else.

mraw112

Reaction score
ITS RUNNING
The injectors for 3 and 4 were hosed. I got an ohm meter and they had infinite resistance.
To anyone installing injectors. always check them with an ohm meter first. they should read 11.5 to 12 ohms.

Back